Monday, August 22, 2005

My mom is staying with us and I'm really enjoying her visit. She arrived yesterday and last night she watched Emma while Steve and I actually went out for a date! We went to a fabulous restaurant and said it counted for our anniversary, which was a couple weeks ago. Today we went all over the place (like to the library, the community center, etc.) so my mom could see some of the things we do, then we went out to lunch. This afternoon we played Scrabble, then after dinner we all three played Scrabble while Ems sat in the high chair and colored. She is leaving tomorrow morning. :( I wish someone in my family would come and visit me every week. I do so love their visits.

Steve's car, which we can finally pick up tomorrow, left us with some bad news today. It's going to cost $1000. Wowza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The likelihood of visits from me increases exponentially when I receive cookies in the mail...