Monday, September 19, 2005

For those who were wondering, this is the bra I got. Nothing fancy, but definitely comfy and supportive.

I am so tired of Steve's job. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but it still annoys me that he works so darn hard. He got back in town Friday night, spent the entire weekend working at the kitchen table, and left the house this morning at 6:00 a.m. to fly to Chicago for the week. Grrrr! He is supposed to be studying for his CPA exam, which is the first weekend in October, while he is out of town. However, lovely KPMG is sending him on these trips with a new guy who has only been there two weeks! That means that Steve has to take lots of time explaining things to this guy, then at night has to go back and redo the new guy's work because he really doesn't know how to do it yet. All this, of course, leaves absolutely zero time for studying. Dumb old KPMG!

I'm so excited about cooler weather! Yesterday morning we got a little ahead of ourselves and turned off the AC. We spent the rest of the day oomplaining about how hot we were and finally, when we went to bed, we decided to turn it back on. Thank goodness because right now it's 90 degrees outside. I'm getting impatient, mostly because I want Emma to be able to start wearing her fall clothes! How superficial is that?

No comments: