Friday, September 02, 2005

Last night I was reading various articles about the Katrina vicitms. This one and this one are just a sampling. Afterwards, I almost felt ashamed to crawl into my soft, safe bed and snuggle up to Steve and Emma. I can't even come close to imagining what those people are going through.

I guess I don't see why anyone down there is starving. How difficult is it to toss some food on a plane and drop it for them? Come on, the rest of us in this country are sitting here with full refrigerators and stocked grocery stores. What's the hold-up???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sucks, doesn't it? I felt guilty even having an "Everyday" section in the newspaper today because I feel like everything should be diverted to this craziness. I enjoyed two of the articles you IMed to me. You probably know the one that I thought was stupid.