Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Thanks for your votes! I'm going to leave the poll up until tomorrow in hopes of eking out a few more votes. (Can you tell I'm losing so far? Maybe go round up your friends and tell them all to vote for Einstein!)

Steve is still at work right now, which is not so good, but... he doesn't have to work late the rest of this week and he's off ALL NEXT WEEK!!! I'm so excited!

Just a heads up - Little Turtle Knits is having a great sale - 30% off and free shipping for anything over $50. I'm not even going to try to resist that one!

Boring day, nothing else to write, so...bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abbie disapproves of your knitting habits. Mostly because you haven't made her a scarf.
I disapprove also. Mostly because you haven't sent me blueberry muffins.