Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Winter has arrived! This morning we had a mix of snow and rain that eventually turned to all snow. It would have been a perfect day to curl up in the house, but I needed another needle size for my...ahem, Emma's longies so we braved the elements in the name of knitting. On the way we stopped at Whole Foods because they were offering Thanksgiving lunch (turkey, stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and a drink) for $1.00! Mmmmm! It was delicious!

Yesterday for some reason I had an overwhelming urge to get caught up on my scrapbooking. I drug everything out and now every surface in our kitchen is covered with pictures, stickers, stamps, paper, glue, scissors, and markers. Like I need one more project that I didn't really have time for anyway. Will I ever learn?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you got a meal for only $1.00. I told my roommate and we are both jealous.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I also have tables of scrapbooking stuff spread out in the kitchen, dining room, family room, and David's room. My problem is that I am sorting pictures from 2001 through now. If you accomplish anyting, bring it home at Thanksgiving and we can all look at pictures together.
Mom