Sunday, January 08, 2006

Amazing. Unbelievable. Last night lights went out at 9:06. Then (are you ready for this?), Emma was sound asleep at 9:18. Steve and I actually had almost three hours to hang out by ourselves. This plan is working wonderfully so far. I didn't feel like going to bed last night at midnight, but I had to stick with the plan, so I did. The very hardest part of the plan is waking Emma up in the morning. Right now she's still asleep and I'm inclined to let her sleep so I can take a shower, pick up the house, etc. However, I know it will be worth it tonight, so off to wake her up I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is Horace?

Anyway - congrats on working on your routine. I was at Borders last night and read quickly thru the NCSS for Toddlers. Sigh. Work. But I am right there with you on the all night waking. Strange thing is he only woke 3 times last night, nursed quickly and rolled over to go back to sleep. Its like he's teasing me. Lol.

Love all you knitting projects. I have knitted socks from my SIL and they are my favorite ever.

I have your sweet potatoes out for dinner tomorrow night. Yum!