Thursday, February 16, 2006

I finally finished my cabled scarf. It took awhile because I kept working on other things but a few days ago I decided to buckle down and finish it because I need the needles for another project. It's not as long as I'd like, so I'm probably going to end up ordering more yarn so I can make it longer and add fringe. Eventually.

Yesterday we were reading a book on the couch, and suddenly Emma jumped up and ran to the front door, exclaiming, "Hug door!" Sometimes I wonder about that kid.

4 comments:

Katie said...

hahaha! She is so cute!!

I love the scarf! Great job!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like she is just trying to act like her Uncle David. I wouldn't worry too much...he is semi-normal.

David said...

He is semi-really-cool, you mean.

Anonymous said...

The scarf is beautiful. Emma does look cute hugging that door. Maybe she will go up to be a tree hugger.