Thursday, February 16, 2006

I finally finished my cabled scarf. It took awhile because I kept working on other things but a few days ago I decided to buckle down and finish it because I need the needles for another project. It's not as long as I'd like, so I'm probably going to end up ordering more yarn so I can make it longer and add fringe. Eventually.

Yesterday we were reading a book on the couch, and suddenly Emma jumped up and ran to the front door, exclaiming, "Hug door!" Sometimes I wonder about that kid.

5 comments:

Katie said...

hahaha! She is so cute!!

I love the scarf! Great job!

Abbinator said...

It sounds like she is just trying to act like her Uncle David. I wouldn't worry too much...he is semi-normal.

David said...

He is semi-really-cool, you mean.

Grandma said...

The scarf is beautiful. Emma does look cute hugging that door. Maybe she will go up to be a tree hugger.

Vegan Knitting said...

That must be the Irish Hiking Scarf from Helloyarn.com, right? I just began one tonight and there is a pic on my blog of how far I've gotten (31 rows) so far. I'm making it for someone in Siberia and since it is acrylic, I'm going to make it extra long so he can wrap it around his neck several times.