Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My baby is two years old today. I can't believe it how fast she has grown and developed, especially recently. Only five months ago, she was wasn't saying a single word, and now she jabbers nonstop all day long, knows tons of animal sounds, over half the letters in the alphabet, and can point out pink, blue, orange, white, black, and yellow. She and I have so much fun together every day, but I am sad that these precious days are passing so quickly.

I think she had a lot of fun tonight at her little party. She loved the kite cake (although she only ate one bite and a teeny tiny bit of icing - thank goodness!) and all her presents. Here she is enjoying her new wagon. We can't wait to take it to the park tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Emma!

I can't wait to see pictures of the cake(s)!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Anonymous said...

What a darling birthday girl! I love that hat. I wonder how many years she will wear it.

Anonymous said...

Emma looks so cute. She is a great birthday girl!

Julie said...

Pictures, pictures! We got a wagon for Christmas so we'll have to plan another walk soon.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful birthday girl! The wagon looks wonderful.hrffmg