Saturday, March 18, 2006

This time of year, which is Steve's busy season, is always really hard for us. He always talks about looking for another job and I always wonder why I'd ever want any more kids because I'd be basically raising them by myself anyway, but then it ends and we forget about all that. This week has been especially hard for me because my brother David is out gallavanting around Europe, intead of staying home like a good brother and chatting with me on the phone or via IM like he usually does. This weekend my mom and dad are at separate conventions and are also unreachable. This is all really annoying me right now because I just got back from a terrible lunch with my crazy, bitter MIL. I want to call someone and complain about her but I have no one to call! At least David will be home on Monday. Also, in a few weeks busy season will be over and I might get to see Steve more than four hours a week total. Maybe we'll even get to eat dinner with him once in awhile too.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Come over and hang out with us. Mark will be gone next Friday and Saturday so we'll be lonely too. : )

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sweetie, I'm home from Hearts at Home and we had a wonderful, inspiring time. I wish you and your friends could go. It would be even more valuable to attend when you are just starting your wifing and mothering.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sweetie, I'm home from Hearts at Home and we had a wonderful, inspiring time. I wish you and your friends could go. It would be even more valuable to attend when you are just starting your wifing and mothering.

Shawn said...

Hugs Sarah! Wish we lived closer, were always up for hanging out!

Anonymous said...

I've been crying for the last 24 hours because your brother is gone. We better quit missing him so much or else he will get a big head.