Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Steve didn't get home until after 2:00 a.m. last night, but the upside is that he will be home for dinner the rest of this week! I am elated! He will also be able to change the oil in the mower and mow the grass, which is sorely overdue.

Emma and I have gotten off our schedule. The last two mornings we slept until 11:00, which I hate. Our day is so messed up now. The Parents as Teachers lady is coming in forty minutes and Emma just went down for her nap about five minutes ago. I'm going to have to wake her up, and she will probably be slightly unpleasant during the visit. Last night she went to sleep at 9:30, so I figured she'd be up earlier, but no. I was awake until Steve got home, so of course I slept as long as Emma allowed me to this morning. Tomorrow we have to bring Joe and Pax to the groomer at 9:00 so that will force us to get out of bed at a reasonable hour.

I'll leave you with a picture of the eggs I knitted for Easter gifts.
















Well, okay, here are some more Easter pics. I couldn't resist.
That raccoon, which is not necessarily Easter-related, was chased into a tree by my parents' dog, and Emma is still talking about it. She keeps asking me if the raccoon went home.













That little red umbrella and the kite were Emma's favorite Easter bunny gifts. The kite is already broken, but she has been carrying around the umbrella non-stop, asking when it's going to rain.

4 comments:

David said...

Those kite-flying helpers look pretty talented.

Shawn said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Thanks for sharing your pics, Emma is so sweet and she is in that gorgeous dress!:)

Anonymous said...

How adorable!

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is the one with the kite helper, but Emma is really cute. I like her Easter dress! David sent me a little Easter decoration that she colored and I love it.