Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yesterday we had a fun time at the Royals' opening day. I spent a lot of time walking the concourse with Emma, and I miss the days when I could just sit and watch the whole game. We're going to another game tomorrow.

Today we harvested our first vegetables! We picked seven asparagus stalks, but that strange kid ate four of them raw before we even went back in the house. I sauteed the remaining three, and we each ate one to celebrate our first little harvest. Yum! This afternoon I plan on planting our potatoes, as well as some more flower bulbs.

It is SO wonderful having Steve at home. He is going to go to work on Friday, but the rest of this week is going to be great!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Sounds like you too had fun! Congrats on the harvest! Love asparagus! Glad Steve is home too, its nice having the men at home! :)

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see a picture of Emma in her Royals apparel! I'm so happy the three of you can enjoy a relaxing week together.

David said...

How is the season going so far for the Royals?