Sunday, July 02, 2006

We've been having a wonderful couple of days. Steve was off work yesterday, and he really wanted to go see Superman Returns. I didn't want to see it at all, but we made a deal that if we could go to the quilt store and the yarn store in the morning - and he would watch Ems while I browsed - then we'd go see the movie. Emma, of course, was tired of the movie after about 25 minutes so she and I spent the rest of the time playing in the car. Not the most fun ever, but better than watching Superman.

Today we were planning on taking Emma to the zoo, but we didn't leave soon enough and ended up going to Loose Park instead. It was a beautiful day and we had a blast. Afterwards we went to Barnes and Noble, where I got Denyse Schmidt Quilts, because I've been wanting it SO badly and the library is taking much too long to get it to me.

Tomorrow, the zoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family has such a charmed life! What a darling picture of the little Sweetie-Pie!