Monday, August 14, 2006

Emma has been too big for me to comfortably wear her in my ring sling or my Mei Tai for awhile now. I just ordered a Hotsling for the new baby, and while I think it's too big for the new little guy, it's perfect for Emma. She loves it, and keeps bringing it to me, saying, "Carry me in this, please. Emma be a baby." Today I wore her at the grocery store and she was so thrilled the entire time. I wish I'd bought a pouch a long time ago so we wouldn't have missed out on all this baby-wearing time.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

I love the hotsling I have also. What size are you in the hotsling? I think mine is a 5. You could sure borrow it if you'd like it's just khaki color. I also wish I would of gotten mine sooner also. They are wonderful!!

Sarah said...

The one I got is an old size M, which is apparently between a size 2 and 3. I think I'm going to order another one - probably a size 2.

Anonymous said...

Emma is so heavy, I am surprised you can still carry her in a sling.

Shawn said...

My 5 is prolly to big. hehe She may be hanging to your knees! I bet you could whip one out in no time. Doesn't Jen make hers too?