Monday, November 13, 2006

Sniff, sniff. Emma got her very first haircut yesterday. She looks so old and grown up to me now. She was very excited to get it done, and was a perfect angel the whole time. She had been saying she wanted a "pink haircut" for awhile now, but afterwards she didn't seem disappointed that there was nothing pink about it.

I have no control over myself when it comes to my stomach these days. Last time I was pregnant, I don't remember having such strong cravings for certain foods. Today Emma and I were going to Wild Oats, and I was feeling a little hungry. There is a Cheesecake Factory right in front of WO, and as soon as I saw it I thought about how delicious some of their Chicken Littles (basically chicken strips) and mashed potatoes would be. The Cheesecake Factory is a little extravagant for just a weekday lunch, so we went ahead into WO. I looked in their deli area but nothing looked as appetizing as Chicken Littles and mashed potatoes. I decided to just get my shopping done and go home and eat lunch there. Halfway through, thoughts of Chicken Littles were taking over my brain. I couldn't focus on anything else - I absolutely had to have some. We backtracked through the store and put everything that we had back, then walked over to Cheesecake Factory. Mmmmmmm. It was so very worth it. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a meal of chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans that much in my entire life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...I love Cheesecake Factory, too, although the Thai Chicken Pasta is my favorite dish. Next time you get a craving, I will go with you!

Anonymous said...

Could we see a picture of Emma's new hairdo?