Wednesday, May 09, 2007

This morning we tried to go to the farmer's market but on the way there it started to rain. Emma was really disappointed so we went to the mall instead of just going back home. I actually managed to try on and buy some clothes while we were there. Noah slept in the sling and Emma had fun being "that" kid (who I'm sure all the store employees despise) playing in all the racks of clothes.

I want this. I really really really do. If only I had $550 laying around.

Here is big boy Noah. I sewed those wool pants for him while I was pregnant and Emma and I dyed them. I just made up a pattern for them, and at the time I apparently forgot what a baby looks like because they are about five inches too long.

3 comments:

oriannavw said...

Sarah,

You have to find out the upper height limit on the strollers. I found that most are 36 inches and DD is WAY taller than that, so she can't fit in any of them. Her head is up high enough that you can't put the canapy over it. The only one that had a higher height limit I could find was Bob's. I never thought that would be a problem since the weight limit was 100 lbs, but it was and I don't have a double stroller because of it. : (

Anonymous said...

What a good point from oriannavw. It's hard to believe any stroller can cost $550!
Mom

David said...

Those trousers are pretty eye-catching! And a $550 stroller is nuts...especially since you don't even jog...