Thursday, June 19, 2008

We've been busy lately, but a good type of busy, with lots of fun stuff to do. We spent a few days down at Table Rock Lake, which was pretty relaxing and awesome. There was lots of time for swimming,
playing games, napping,boating, and tubing. Even Emma (who is notoriously un-brave about many, many things) gave tubing a try, and needed only a small amount of coaxing to do it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to hoist oneself out of the water and onto one of those things while pregnant?Yesterday we had another fun day, filled with some of my favorite things. A trip to the Farmer's Market, some fabric shopping, some yarn shopping,meeting Steve for lunch, a little ice cream,and the Royals beating the Cardinals for the second game in a row.

My due date is two months from today. Noah made his appearance almost two weeks early, and if this baby does the same, I could be holding a new baby in my arms in around six weeks. Gulp.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
I'm going to watch the Cardinals play the Royals this afternoon with my friend Betty and her family. Surely you won't care if we just win one game of the series. It is my first trip to the stadium and I would like to remember it as a win.

Shawn said...

I just love hearing about your family vacations! What cute pics!

Nicki said...

I love cold stone creamery!

Mary Beth said...

Wow, Sarah, great pics and so much fun! Happy summer!

Allison said...

Looks like you had a fun time down at Table Rock Lake.

It's hard to believe you'll be holding a little baby so soon!!
The ice cream looks wonderful.

Hamons said...

Mmmm...cold stone. Looks like lovely summer days for you and your family!