Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I stole this from Jen. I feel like I should post something, but I'm too tired to string together any coherent sentences.

1. Favorite hobby?

Sewing, taking pictures, reading.

2. How do you feel about your ex?

Indifferent.

3. Do you own guns?

Nope.

4. What flavor do you usually drink at Sonic?

I never go to Sonic. I think pretty much every item on their menu is gross. They somehow even manage to have nasty ice cream.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor’s appts?

No.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?

Gross (except for at ball games).

7. Favorite Christmas song?

Mary Did You Know?

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?

Two cups of half-caff coffee. If I weren't pregnant I'd spend half the day drinking it. If I weren't nursing I'd drink it all day.

9. Can you do push ups?

Ha. Not lately.

10. Can you do a chin up?

Just one at a time.

12. Do you like blue cheese?

Sometimes.

13. Ever been in a car wreck?

Yep.

14. Do you have ADD?

No.

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?

Hmmmm. I wish I weren't afraid of snakes.

16. Middle name?

Kathryn

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.

1. Rats.

2. Noah just woke up.

3. Now how will I finish this riveting blog post?

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.

I took the kids swimming and paid for the pool admission. Does that count? I didn't buy anything else.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.

Coffee, water, that's about it.

20. Current worry?

Will I have the time (or the motivation) to clean the bathroom before my brother visits tonight?

21. Current hate right now?

Cleaning the bathroom.

22. How did you bring in the new year?

Watching 24 on DVD with Steve. Exciting stuff.

23. Where would you like to be right now?

In my bed, asleep.

24. Do you like bok choy?

We got some in our CSA a few weeks ago and I used it in stir fry. It was the first time I'd had it and I wasn't real impressed.

25. Do you own slippers?

No.

26. What shirt are you wearing?

A plain pink maternity v-neck tee shirt.

27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?

I don't know.

28. Can you whistle?

Yes.

29. Could you be a pirate?

Uh. What?

30. What songs do you sing in the shower?

Whatever I think will help keep Noah content so he'll stay in there happily until I can finish washing my hair. If I'm in the shower alone - which pretty much never happens - I don't sing. I'd much rather enjoy the silence.

31. Favorite girl’s name

Emma? Jane? I don't know.

32. Favorite boy’s name

Morgan.

33. What’s in your pockets?

They are currently empty.

34. Last thing that made you laugh?

Noah's dancing.

35. Best bedsheets as a child?

No idea.

36. Worst injury you ever had?

A broken arm, I guess.

37. Do you like where you live?

I like Kansas City a lot, but I don't like my particular neighborhood much.

38. How many TVs in the house?

One.

39. Who is your loudest friend?

Not sure.

40. Favorite book?

Again, not sure.

41. Favorite sports team?

Go Royals!

43. Favorite candy?

Probably Chewy Sweet Tarts or Chewy Sprees.

44. Does someone have a crush on you right now?

Not that I know of.

45. What is the first thing you thought of this morning?

4:49? Seriously? Dude, can't you at least let me sleep until it's light outside?

2 comments:

Chick in the Czech said...

Believe me, you SHOULD NOT worry about cleaning your bathroom for David...or your house. He is used to living with a bathroom that is mostly gross!

Nicki said...

How can you grow up in St. Louis and be a Royals fan?