Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Amazingly, all three kids have been going to bed really well lately so I've had some time to sew in the evenings. Yay! I bought this Sweet Little Dress pattern because I thought I would be able to sew dresses and shirts for both Emma and Allie. Even better than it's being so useful is the fact that it is easy and fast. I completed this dress for Emma in just over an hour.She wasn't very enthusiastic about modeling it for a picture, she did seem to like it a lot. She wore it to school the day after I made it, and (according to her teacher) she proudly told everyone in her class that I sewed it for her. Success!

2 comments:

Allison said...

That is a cute dress! I wish I bought some of that guitar material too.

Hamons said...

Time to sew...wow! Very cute dress, I hope both girls enjoy wearing it.