Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I've been wanting to post about Allie, but I can't seem to get a picture of her that makes her look as adorable as she really is. Still, I want to talk about her so these pictures will just have to do for now.When I found out we were expecting Allie, Noah was only seven months old and I basically thought it was a disaster. I planned to have all my kids three years apart and I wanted nothing to do with having two babies at the same time. Of course, what was done was done, so I tried to look forward to the new baby with something other than complete dread.Fast forward to now: I am SO happy we have this baby. So, so thrilled that she is in our family. I found out that instead of causing more stress, she brings me nothing but joy. Allie has completely brightened my life, which is saying quite a bit because my life was already pretty decent before she was born.
She loves to gurgle and coo and will continue a "conversation" for as long as anyone is willing to listen. When she smiles, which is often, her whole body shakes with happiness. I thought my other two kids were easy babies, but I'm pretty sure Allie really IS the most easy-going baby ever. I really cannot imagine a more wonderful surprise.

9 comments:

Allison said...

Those pictures are so cute! I'm glad she's an easy baby.

Anonymous said...

She does look adorable on those pictures. When we found out we were going to have you and Peter, we were not very thrilled either, but look what a delight both of you have been to us and our family! I think that is just the way God makes it work when he sends you a baby!

Kitty Mommy said...

More adorable than the pictures? Doesn't seem possible :o)

My third is my easy-going baby, too.

Shawn said...

She is so sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Christina said...

YAY!!! I've been waiting for pictures of your little beauty! She is adorable. Sounds like you are doing so well! I'm glad your life is consumed with happiness! :) YOU DESERVE IT!

La mujer de fuego said...

That is wonderful Sarah. Luca is very easy too! I am sure Emma is a big help!

Beth said...

Oh, those pictures are just adorable! I love her big smile!

Hamons said...

Your post just makes me smile!

mothering spiritually said...

that made my heart melt.. thank you so much for sharing, it brought tears to my eyes! she is a beautiful little angel. and you are one amazing momma