Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I actually sewed something! Woo! I have actually been working on a couple bigger projects here and there, so I guess my excitement should be over actually finishing something. Really though, I shouldn't be so quick to pat myself on the back because this shirt could probably be completed in a total of 45 minutes, but it ended up taking me almost two weeks. Ah well, I'll take what I can get.
She likes it and has already worn it to school twice, out of five days. I guess that means it's a success. Now I'm feeling motivated to carve out some more sewing time for myself and actually finish a few more things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, it's lovely!

Mom said...

That is a cute pattern. Could you make yourself a matching shirt?

Allison said...

Sarah that is a cute shirt and I love the material. Cute picture of Emma.