Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This baseball season, I think we went to eleven or twelve games. The beginning of the season was pretty fun because we were thinking that maybe, just maybe, the Royals might not be so awful anymore. But nope. Still terrible.Last Thursday we went to what will probably be our last game of the season. I think Noah really actually likes the baseball aspect of being at the game, but I'm pretty sure Emma is mostly in it for the junk food. Although I'm usually a bit of a stickler about not letting them eat crap, the regular rules don't apply at the baseball games. Hot dogs, for example, completely gross me out in my regular life and we never eat them, but we get them all the time - and LOVE them - at the ball park. Look at these two scarfing their cotton candy. They are complete savages!Even though the Royals are no good, I'm still sad baseball season is almost over. And even though their fielding is terrible and they can't hit and they have no speed, I'm still looking forward to next season. Because maybe, just maybe, that will be the season when we finally aren't terrible. Go Royals!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

What cute pictures! It is neat that your family attends so many games. It's too bad you don't live in St. Louis so you could follow exciting baseball!

Unknown said...

Are Steve and Allie on the Kiss Cam?

Pa

Chick in the Czech said...

If they are on the kiss cam I'll get mad! I always want to get on there!!! And Kathy I think Royals games are funner than Cards games. They have to make it entertaining for the spectators because they never win...like they have fireworks, people dressed up as condiments race, etc.

Sarah said...

I always want to get on the Kiss Cam too, but even after all the games we've attended over the years, we never have. Steve and Allie would have been darling on there, but then I would have missed MY chance in the spotlight!

Katie said...

Yay! You're back! :)

The picture of noah & emma eating the cotton candy was just perfect...that's how you're supposed to eat it, right? :)

Hamons said...

Looks like a fun, family activity. That alone would cause me to look forward to it!