Thursday, October 20, 2005

Emma and I are weird. She was up until 1:30 tonight and I, of course, am still up in these wee hours of the morning. We were supposed to have a park playdate tomorrow at 11:00, but the other mom emailed me and cancelled because of the rain. I am secretly glad (although not so secretly anymore, I guess!) because now we will not have to get up in time to go. Are we destined to go through our whole lives waking up and going to bed four hours behind everyone else?

OMG, I have discovered the BEST tea! Rooibos Red Pomegranite by Celestial Seasonings is wonderful! Drinking hot tea is always soothing, but this stuff brings the experience to a whole new level. Mmmmmmmm...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Im am a night owl too. I TOTALLY know how you feel! Its nice to know it's not just me! BTW, You always write what I am feeling sooo much better than I ever could! :)

Im gonna try that tea. I love tea!

Stephanie said...

OMG I so can't imagine staying up that late! lol But Amelia is up by 6, 7 is sleeping in for her, so thats probably why. I'm so jealous!! :-)

Kara said...

Thanks for the tea tip - I've been Celestial Seasonings Honey Chamomile Green Tea but always ready to try something new!