Monday, October 10, 2005

Emma has been crying nonstop. The only explanation I have is that she's teething, although it's never been like this in the past - not even close. Last night she kept waking up crying and saying "ow, ow!". Poor girl. Poor me. Yesterday I gave her some Tylenol, which helped somewhat. Then today I gave her three separate doses of it. I hate doing that but she's clearly miserable (and driving me crazy!). I just hope she's feeling better soon.

Our house is a wreck. I'm hoping that some little elves sneak in tonight and clean it. If Emma is still feeling bad tomorrow, that's the only hope I have for it getting clean. It's not looking too good.

3 comments:

Katie said...

(((big hug))) Bree went thru this awhile back. I dont know if it's harder on them or us!!

Carol said...

Sorry about your baby. :(

If those elves show up, send them over here next! :)

Nice to meet you. (fellow GCM mother)

Anonymous said...

Poor Emma! Have you tried Hyland's teething tablets? I've been using them with Jack and they seem to work.

Or maybe its an ear infection?

This probably expains those tantrums, too.