Sunday, October 23, 2005

I am sorry to always be blathering on and on about Emma's cuteness, but I have got to tell this story. Tonight we were doing puzzles in her room. She took two of the pieces and laid them on the floor, saying "night night". Suddenly she jumped up with the pieces and left the room. I stayed behind to clean up the other pieces. After a moment she came back in and pulled on my hand, saying "night night" over and over. She led me into the bedroom, where she showed me this.She had put them to bed! She crawled up there and kissed them both, then insisted we leave the room and turn out the light. How precious is that?

Let's see...Friday night Emma and I went to JoAnn's and got some great, fun, cheap stuff. Then we went to this great Mediterranean place for dinner. Steve got home later in the evening. This morning we all went to the pumpkin patch at Crown Center. Steve had to work there as a volunteer and Ems and I hung out and did pumpkin patch-y things. We ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory, then Steve went to work. He got home tonight at around 11:00, beat me at Scrabble, and went to bed. He said he will be at work already when Emma and I get up tomorrow. Grrr...

Oh yeah, Emma has always been scared of horses and ponies, but today she did the pony ride at the pumpkin patch and was a very brave girl!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Awwwww! (dont mean to be your stalker but that was cute!!)

I don't know how you manage a whole week without your DH! Props to you!

Katie said...

hey sarah! you can add one more person to your loyal readership. ;) I'm glad you guys had such a good time at the pumpkin patch! You are right, emma just gets cuter & cuter everyday. give her hugs & kisses for me!
oh yeah, and you inspired me to start my own blog... crazygirlkt.blogspot.com. :)
hugs! katie