Saturday, November 19, 2005

There is one reason why I will never be a really good seamstress: I hate details. The two best parts of any project are devising the project and finishing the project; everything in the middle is just the details. When I'm making something for Emma or myself, I rarely use pins or measure anything. However, when sewing things for someone else, I have to be more meticulous.

Now that I've finished the longies, I'm devoting all my spare time to sewing Christmas presents. I'm making matching pajama pants for everyone in my family (8 pairs) and tonight (at around midnight) I got started on those. Considering I cut out all the pattern pieces for the first pair upside down, I didn't get off to a very good start. I did end up almost finishing the first pair and I think they look pretty darn good. Whew!

And now I'm off to bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am certainly looking forward recieving these cool matching pajama pants!Mom