Monday, March 27, 2006

My parents and youngest brother came to visit this weekend. Every time they leave I am always SO sad they they don't live closer to us. We had a great time while they were here.

I've gotten in the terrible habit of late-night snacking. Mostly because of that, I've gained four pounds in the last month, after weighing exactly the same for the past year. Also, I think Emma is nursing a little less, but I am still eating as much as before. Starting tonight, I am eating nothing after 8:00 p.m. ever. NOTHING. And I mean it. Really, I do. If only I could stop thinking about that Edy's Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie Ice Cream in the freezer. Stop it right now! Ack! I'm going to bed before I cave!

2 comments:

David said...

If you are looking for a way to rid yourself of said ice cream, I know a fella who would be willing to take it off your hands.

Anonymous said...

Peter and I noticed that delicious ice cream in your freezer. You should have asked us to eat it for a favor to you!