Emma and I are still at my mom's, but are heading back home this afternoon. We had a really great Easter. Emma played so hard yesterday that I thought she would fall asleep really easily. Unfortunately, she was still wide awake last night at 12:25 a.m. when I realized that I had run out of the sposie dipes that we use while at my mom's. I wrapped her bum in a towel and went to the store to get diapers. I bribed my brothers to come with me with promises of milkshakes from Steak N Shake. Thankfully, she finally fell asleep in the car, and was asleep when I ran into Walgreen's and spent a bloody fortune on those dumb diapers. Ugh! I hate buying disposable diapers!
Last night I didn't feel like making the drive home, but today I am so ready to get back - back to my own bed, my own food, my own garden, and my own worms. And, of course, back to my freezer filled with cooking club meals!!
I keep forgetting to do this. Melanie tagged me!
Six Weird Qualities or Habits I Have:
1. I feed my dogs off my fork.
2. When I find an article of clothing I like, I buy it in two or three colors.
3. Sometimes I Google old friends to see if I can find out what they're doing.
4. I stockpile the $1 pregnancy tests just so I can take them for fun (even though I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant) whenever I feel any possible pregnancy symptom.
5. I hate when people turn off their cars when their windshield wipers are still on.
6. I listen to kid's music even when the kid is asleep sometimes just because I like it.
That was hard. I asked two other people to think of some weird things I do, and both immediately said, "You have worms living in your basement!"
Wife Woman Mother
Feed Me Momma!