Tuesday, June 06, 2006

This morning I was talking to my mom on the phone. As soon as I hung up, I heard Emma exclaim from down the hall, "Uh-oh! Made a BIG mess!" Swell. She had squirted out my entire new bottle of Burt's Bees lotion and smeared it all over the pillows, comforter, sheets, and nightstand. And I just changed the sheets yesterday! We salvaged what we could and now have the moistest skin ever.

Today I realized that I have been knitting incorrectly! My stitches have been twisted, so now that I know I can actually start knitting the right way. I had no idea! I'm going to rip out my three current projects, which will be tough, but worth it in the long run.

3 comments:

Katie said...

How funny! Dont feel bad. I have been doing the same thing!

David said...

It sounds like now you can really get to work on my sweater!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bunny, don't rip things out! Your knitting looks great! Can't you just switch on any new projects from now on?