Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Little Miss Explosive is doing much better. She's still a tad cranky, but other than that she's fine. Thank goodness!

Emma and I were planning on going to my mom's on Friday for our annual ski trip. Of course, I won't be doing any skiing this year, but am still looking forward to hanging out with my family, playing lots of games, and hopefully lots of knitting. My brother who lives in Oregon is coming in on Friday and I'm excited to see him as well. Anyway, we were planning on going Friday, but Steve is going to be working past midnight all this week, so Emma and I are leaving tomorrow instead of just hanging out here all by ourselves until Friday.

Last night I finished knitting this soaker,



















and here is a picture of the old belly, taken yesterday at 29 weeks. Right after I took this picture, Emma was laying on my lap and the baby was kicking a lot. I didn't realize she could feel it until she said, "Will you tell your tummy to stop bumping me, please?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great soaker, cute belly pic. I'm glad Emma is feeling better! Have a great time with your family.

Kara said...

cute, cute, cute tummy!

cute emma and her tummy bumping comment too :o)

Anonymous said...

Aww! Adorable belly!!

Anonymous said...

Look at you! Am I ever going to see you again??? Maybe we can plan a get together when you get back from your ski trip. We'd love you to come to the lake for a walk.