Sunday, April 01, 2007

Everything is going great here. Noah is so sweet, and perfectly happy nursing and sleeping all day long. He hates getting his diaper changed, however, and screams bloody murder throughout that process. It's hard to believe that a week ago he looked like this



















and now he looks like this.



















My mom and Emma made a birthday cake for him and we had a little celebration. Emma swears that his favorite color is pink, so can you guess what color the cake was? Here is our new little family of four at the birthday party.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sarah. I can't believe you've already posted twice since his birth! I am so excited for you and your family, and I love how involved Emma is (as if there was any question about that!)

Sue said...

How cute having his birthday cake made pink. I hope his big sister doesnt want him to wear pink clothes too, although I can see future dress ups together.

David said...

You look insane in that pic before Noah's birth! I didn't think a stomach like that was even possible.

Kara said...

cute! love the cake party for him :) i didn't see him in the picture and i had to blow it up to find him... blended in with your blue shirt :)

Chick in the Czech said...

Today I got to hold a baby who was born just a day before Noah. She was so cute and it makes me even more excited to meet him!

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful family and a beautiful boy to join your darling little girl. Let us know how Emma is helping with the new baby. I bet she is lots of help.
LJ