Friday, April 20, 2007

This stupid, stupid show. Several weeks ago I started renting Grey's Anatomy, which I had never seen before, from Blockbuster. I thought it was a great show, and I watched the entire first and second season. The other night I finished Season 2, and had no more to watch, because Season 3 is not out on DVD yet because I don't think it's even over on TV. After searching everywhere online, I determined that there is no place to watch Season 3 episodes. So now, because I can't tear myself away from this stupid show, I keep purchasing episodes from iTunes. Watching DVDs from Blockbuster was one thing, but now it's getting a little ridiculous because I have to sit at my computer when Emma is asleep and watch them there for two bucks an episode. Last night after she went to bed, I was going to just watch one episode, but then I couldn't stop, and I was up until 3:00 a.m. because I kept downloading and watching more episodes. On the plus side, I was up when Steve got home from work.

This week has been so much better than last week. We really did get out of the house and go somewhere every day, and I am feeling much more confident leaving the house with both kids. This morning we went to Children's Mercy because poor Noah had to get his heel pricked for the PKU test, and then afterwards I was feeling so happy about my two great kids that we went to First Watch for lunch. I decided it would be nice to go out because for some reason I was thinking that we hadn't been out to eat in awhile. While we were there, I realized that we ate lunch at the mall yesterday, and then met Steve for dinner at Friday's last night. Oops. So maybe I'm losing my mind a little bit, and that's why it all seems so easy now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, you looked like such a big girl in the dentist's chair. Are you brushing your teeth every day? I hope so.

David said...

I also have stayed up until 3 a.m. watching tv shows: Smallville, Arrested Development, 24, Seinfeld. Hopefully, you will be cured of that when you reach the end of season 3.

Chick in the Czech said...

...and your mom always brags about how her kids don't like tv!

Anonymous said...

Shoot! The tv watching comes from their dad, not from me!
Mom

Anonymous said...

You can also watch more recent Grey's for free on abc.com!