Sunday, April 08, 2007

Yesterday we drove to my mom's house so we could be here for Easter. It was my first time driving here with both kids. I was a tad nervous about it, but it couldn't have gone better. We only had to stop once for nursing and diaper changes. It was SO nice to have a whole van full of space in which to do those things instead of having to squeeze ourselves around uncomfortably in my old car!

I am feeling like the Milk Queen lately with all the nursing that is going on. Emma has been nursing so much that she has almost completely stopped eating regular food. I know that is normal, and won't last forever, but keeping up with her demands, as well as Noah's, is requiring a lot of calores. I'm already back below my pre-pregnancy weight, and am concerned that I am not getting enough calories. I already feel like I am constansly eating all day, every day. The trouble is I am supposed to be eating something like 3500 calories every day and that is hard to do!

Happy Easter!!!

3 comments:

Kitty Mommy said...

It takes an insane amount of food to keep up with tandem nurslings! No matter how much I ate, I was losing weight until my supply dropped with my current pg.

Happy Tandeming!

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, I hope you realize no one will sympathize with your need to consume 3,500 calories a day!
Mom

Katie said...

haha to your mom!!

((hugs)) that has got to be hard!