Monday, June 18, 2007

I am still sticking with the running plan, and it's going great. Last night I only took Noah along because Emma was playing in the yard with Steve. He started to cry half way through, so I had to take him out of the stroller (which, by the way, I absolutely LOVE!) and just walk home. I was so bummed that I couldn't finish. Isn't that ridiculous? Who in their right mind actually wants to keep running?

When Emma was a baby, she would absolutely not sleep by herself. I think I held her for every single nap for at least her first 18 months. Noah, I am discovering, will happily nap in his swing for long periods of time. I love holding a sleeping baby, but it is nice to be free to do other things sometimes. For example, a couple days ago I was really itching to knit something and I actually completely this lovely, lonely single mitered square. I have several other squares that I knitted over a year ago, waiting to be an eventual blanket, so maybe now I can make some more progress on it.

While Noah is great about naps, he is not so accommodating in the car. Lately, he cries everywhere we go. It's stressful and it makes it hard to go anywhere. I hope it's just a phase - a short phase.

Let's see, what else...oh, yes. Friday was supposed to be Steve's last day of work, then Friday night he said he had to go in Monday, and now that he's there, he thinks he might have to work (and work late) all week. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: