The kids and I have been at my mom's since Sunday, but are back at home now. After Steve left over the Scrabble dispute, I was feeling pretty annoyed about the whole thing. Without telling him, I packed up the kids and drove across the state. Wow, we are really a couple of mature individuals, aren't we?
Alissa tagged me, so even though I did this a few months ago, you're about to find out a few more incredibly exciting random tidbits about me.
Eight Random Things
1. I have not worn any make-up in over six years.
2. The last time I wore any jewelry other than my wedding ring was at my wedding.
3. In first grade I wet my pants while standing up in front of my entire class.
4. Some famous people who I find really annoying are Kevin Spacey, Nicholas Cage, Drew Barrymore, Whoopi Goldberg, Cameron Diaz, and Keanu Reeves.
5. I have a thing for Ewan McGregor (although I have already mentioned that), Jason Bateman, and Hugh Grant.
6. I think the best show ever produced is Arrested Development. We own them all on DVD and watch them all the time. They never get old, and I think it's a tragedy that that show only ran for three seasons.
7. My favorite food is mashed potatoes.
8. Sometimes I Google people I used to know (old boyfriends, etc.) in hopes of finding out what they're doing now. It sort of makes me feel like a stalker, but that doesn't stop me.
Now I'm off because I promised Emma I'd watch her Caillou movie with her before we go to bed. Here is another random fact about me - I can't stand Caillou.