Woo-hoo! My fellow knitter and Couch-2-5k runner, Earthchick, has tagged me and I haven't done a meme in awhile, so here goes:
Seven Random Things About Me
1. I HATE onions. With a serious passion. So much so that I can hardly stand to just look at them sitting on a plate without wanting to gag.
2. By the time I was thirteen years old, I had moved fifteen times.
3. I adore Ewan McGregor, and when I listen to his songs from Moulin Rouge, I have to stop whatever else I am doing because they are so amazing that I can't listen to them and function at the same time. Whenever I make a wish - like when I throw a penny into a fountain - I always wish that Ewan McGregor would come out with an album of show tunes.
4. As a kid, I learned how to play the cello, the trumpet, and the piano. I can still plink out a few songs on the piano, but would be completely lost if someone handed me a cello or a trumpet and asked me to play.
5. I can't stand taking a shower with the bathroom door closed. It gets way too hot and clammy in the bathroom. The only time I ever close the door is when I'm at someone else's house or when we have family visiting, because then I really don't have a choice.
6. I ran track and cross country in high school, and played soft ball for five years in elementary school. I'm certain that each of those five years of soft ball, I was the worst kid on the team.
7. In college, I sort of had a hard time deciding on a major. By the time I (finally) graduated, I had majored in psychology, elementary education, graphic arts, and marketing. My degree is in marketing, but if I ever have to go out and get a job, anything in the marketing field would probably be my last choice.
Now I'm supposed to tag seven people, so... Abbie, Nicki, Deanna, Julie, Katie, Jaime, and Steph. I want to hear seven random things about you.
And, because I can't seem to stop taking pictures of these two, more pictures.