Thursday, June 21, 2007

Woo-hoo! My fellow knitter and Couch-2-5k runner, Earthchick, has tagged me and I haven't done a meme in awhile, so here goes:

Seven Random Things About Me

1. I HATE onions. With a serious passion. So much so that I can hardly stand to just look at them sitting on a plate without wanting to gag.

2. By the time I was thirteen years old, I had moved fifteen times.

3. I adore Ewan McGregor, and when I listen to his songs from Moulin Rouge, I have to stop whatever else I am doing because they are so amazing that I can't listen to them and function at the same time. Whenever I make a wish - like when I throw a penny into a fountain - I always wish that Ewan McGregor would come out with an album of show tunes.

4. As a kid, I learned how to play the cello, the trumpet, and the piano. I can still plink out a few songs on the piano, but would be completely lost if someone handed me a cello or a trumpet and asked me to play.

5. I can't stand taking a shower with the bathroom door closed. It gets way too hot and clammy in the bathroom. The only time I ever close the door is when I'm at someone else's house or when we have family visiting, because then I really don't have a choice.

6. I ran track and cross country in high school, and played soft ball for five years in elementary school. I'm certain that each of those five years of soft ball, I was the worst kid on the team.

7. In college, I sort of had a hard time deciding on a major. By the time I (finally) graduated, I had majored in psychology, elementary education, graphic arts, and marketing. My degree is in marketing, but if I ever have to go out and get a job, anything in the marketing field would probably be my last choice.

Now I'm supposed to tag seven people, so... Abbie, Nicki, Deanna, Julie, Katie, Jaime, and Steph. I want to hear seven random things about you.

And, because I can't seem to stop taking pictures of these two, more pictures.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Awwww! I LOVE those pics!! I cant wait to meet my lil guy! Gosh they are cute!!

Anonymous said...

That Emma is sure photogenic!
Mom

Jen said...

I hate onions too! Let's start a revolt! :)

earthchick said...

Oh, those adorable kids! My boys love looking at pictures of your little ones.

Thanks for your comment on my top! I was really excited about it (clearly). *And* there are no buttonholes! You just sew the buttons on at the end, for decoration. Really, the hardest part (for me) was doing the neck facing, but that's because those always trip me up. I highly recommend the pattern!

[p.s. I was the worst kid on my softball team too.]

Nicki said...

OK-I have posted my 7 random things!

David said...

I agree that Ewan's making a show tunes album would be spectacular. That guy is amazing.