Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We went to another Royals game this weekend, thanks to some tickets given to me by my sweet friend Shawn. Before the season started we discussed buying a partial season ticket package, but I opted out because the past two years I've spent just as much time walking the concourse with Emma during the games while Steve gets to sit and actually watch the game. Now I wish we would have gotten the season tickets, because this year the kids have been really awesome at the games. We've been to probably eleven or twelve games so far this season and I haven't had to get up with them once. They are both perfectly happy going back and forth between Steve's and my laps and their own chairs the whole time. I want to make the most of it and start going to more games the second half of the season because by next year the (three!) kids may not be so willing to just sit and hang out during the games.

Oh, and a completely random thought...what is up with amazon's Free Super Saver Shipping? In the past when I've ordered anything from them, they give me a shipping quote that is always many days away, but the items ships and arrives much sooner. I ordered a new camera lens last week, (and I'm SO excited to get it) and it took them six stinkin' days to ship it! I am way too impatient to wait this long for shipping! It is finally supposed to get here tomorrow, more than a week after I ordered it. On a happier note, I did get some pretty great fabric in the mail yesterday.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for posting the fabric pic! Don't think you're keeping that Petal Pretty Pink either!!!!! I like your paisley.

Noah looks so big! I'm glad you've been able to watch the game this year.

Allison said...

I like that purple beside it too.

Anonymous said...

Do you still have fireworks after the Royals' games every Friday? It is really lucky that your kids both enjoy baseball games. That is a nice family hobby.
Mom

Shawn said...

I'm so glad you all had fun!!! If we ever get any more tickets we can't use we'll send them your way :)

Mary Beth said...

Wow, Sarah. Three posts in a row that I had missed. I hear you on the how will I parent multiple children thing. It's hard. You will definitely figure it out, though. And it will get easier when they are older. I love the baby's quilt--it looks great. And that is awesome that the children will let you sit and watch the games. Enjoy while you still can! Oh, and I want to hear all about your new lens.