Saturday, July 29, 2017

Well, hello again.

After at least four years of only taking pictures with my iPhone, I recently purchased a new camera! Yay!  It's wonderful and I love it, except I quickly realized that it's more fun to take pictures if I can actually share them with someone instead of just burying them somewhere in the cloud, never to be seen again.  Hence, my attempt to resurrect this old blog.  We will see how this goes, but for now, I have high hopes.

A little update on us...


This sweet girl is - and I still can hardly believe this - thirteen years old.  A teenager!  She will be going in to eighth grade this year.  Emma is really into artsy stuff and she also likes to swim and dawdle when it's time to go to bed.


This fellow is ten years old.  Noah is a delight, and also likes to swim, play baseball and football, and pester his sisters.


Allie is eight now.  She swims too, and is smart and friendly and doesn't like to eat food.


And, surprise, we had another baby!  Except that baby turned four last week so she isn't much of a  baby at all anymore.  Rose just learned to swim and she loves Play-Doh and princesses and bossing people around.

So, that's the super-short update on us.  I've been sitting here waffling over whether or not I should publish this, because what if I actually never blog again, and then how silly would I look?  But, here it goes, and hopefully that won't be the case!


5 comments:

David said...

Thanks for the update!

I can't believe Rose didn't even exist the last time you posted. Although, it seems reasonably likely that by the next time you give a blog update, there will be another new member of your (extended) family!

Kathy said...

I'm so glad that you restarted your blog, Honey! Your kids and their pictures are so cute!

And, David, I guess you were wrong about the precious baby showing up before Sarah posts again!

Mom

Nicki said...

Yay! This was such a nice surprise! Noah looks just like Andy as a kid!!

Stephanie said...

Hi! I used to read your blog years ago. It’s nice to see an update. Your kiddos are adorable. :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're blogging again! I hope you and keep it up!

-Andy