Monday, September 12, 2005

Today Steve and I were discussing the no-TV thing and he condescendingly called it my "little adventure" and said the TV would be back at the end of the month. Hmmmm. I guess now I have to hope that he ends up liking being TV free so much that he doesn't want it back. Plus, there is another setback. Tonight was going to be the big night, but the speakers didn't get finished over the weekend and I don't want to be without both TV and music, so the TV will stay until next weekend, when the speakers will be installed. I will, however, make every effort to not watch it. We will only turn it on to listen to CDs.

Tomorrow we are bringing food to a friend who just had a baby and I know I'm going to get a bad case of baby fever. Emma seems so big to me these days! How can she be growing so fast?

No comments: