Sunday, January 15, 2006

Okay, I wasn't tagged, but I saw this on another blog and thought it looked like fun.

THE FOUR THINGS MEME

Four Jobs I've Had
1. sandwich maker at Imo's
2. administrative assistant at Midwest Engineering Services
3. server at Olive Garden
4. driver at Pizza Hut

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Notting Hill
2. Back to the Future Trilogy (Can I count that as one?)
3. Love Actually
4. Moulin Rouge

Four Places I've Lived
1. Rolla, Missouri
2. Lima, Ohio
3. Carbondale, Illinois
4. Eugene, Oregon

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. 24
2. Seinfeld
3. 30 Minute Meals with Rachel Ray
4. Design on a Dime

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Orlando, Florida
2. Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Los Angeles, California
4. Galena, Illinois

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
1. Toole (Warning: This guy is hilarious but NOT family friendly.)
2. Dooce
3. Yarn Harlot
4. Redhead Princess

Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. mashed potatoes
2. roasted red pepper hummus
3. chocolate chip cookies
4. asparagus

Four Places You'd Rather Be
1. in Michigan with Steve
2. Now that Emma's asleep, I'm pretty darn happy being right here.
3.
4.

Four Musical Artists You Love
1. Sarah McLaughlin
2. Jack Johnson
3. Rachel Fuller
4. Lori McKenna

Four Vehicles I've Owned
1. 1986 Mazda 626
2. 1987 Honda CRX
3. 1992 Mercury Sable (ugh!)
4. 1993 Mazda MX-6

Four taggees
1. Katie (wifewomanmother)
2. Katie (runningkt)
3. Abbie
4. Dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just had lots of trouble coming up with creative roll call ideas for our 2006 FCE meetings. After our meeting, Julie suggested that we should have used the survey you sent out a few months ago. I'm going to print this and save it for ideas for 2007 roll calls!
You are influencing the Nineties Nighties right and left!

Anonymous said...

You left Ewan McGregor off your favorite musical artist list.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for tagging me!