Monday, May 21, 2007

Noah has already outgrown all of his small diapers and his 0-3 month clothes. I was feeling sad as I packed those things away yesterday. He's not even a newborn anymore - how could that have gone by so fast?

Steve is, of course, still working this week even though he was supposed to be off. He was home for dinner both nights this weekend though, and that was really nice. Both nights we actually ate at home instead of going out, which was also nice. I'm looking forward to doing more cooking than I've been doing in awhile. When I was pregnant I could never think of anything that didn't sound gross, and now I'm finally back to where I can look through some recipes and actually see things that I want to make. Various things on today's menu: Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Mocha Chocolate Cake, and Asparagus Quiche. Yum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right - YUUMMMYYY!!!
I wish you were cooking for me.

Pa

David said...

That sounds delicious. I feel weird cooking all of the meals for myself now for the first time in my life; I hope I'll get more into it as I get more practice!

Anonymous said...

When you talked about roasted red pepper hummus, it reminded me that I hadn't bought that for a while. I'm going to get some the next time I am at the store.