Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The weather was amazing today so we spent a lot of time at the park. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70's again so I imagine we'll be outside making the most of it, because the next day it's supposed to be in the 30's and snowy!

Right now it's late and everyone is asleep and I am tired, but I have to go downstairs and sew fifteen rice-filled pizza crusts. Blah. This swap is supposed to go out Wednesday and so I really have to finish it tonight. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture. Just think of all the cute stuff you'll be getting in the mail.

Allison

Kararific said...

CUTEST picture! I see that as a holiday card picture :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sweetie, you do things just like your dad! He planned two Baptisms for Sunday by starting at 10:30pm on Saturday, and tonight we have hours of work ahead of us writing our next Engaged Encounter talks, which, in spite of my preferences, we have left until the very last minute!
I also love the picture of your adorable kids.
Mom

Christina said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!!! I love that picture!!!

Anonymous said...

That picture is adorable. Finally we get to see Noah. I could not face those sewing chores at 1:15 in the am. My face would fall into the machine

Mary Beth said...

Good luck with the rice filled pizza crusts. I don't know what that is, but it sounds interesting. Your kids are adorable.

Deanna said...

What a great picture! Its stunning!

I agree with Kara, that would make a great holiday card. We went to the park today - camera in hand, and then later tried again in the yard, but I still don't think I got a single picture worth of putting in the holiday cards!! Grrr.

Shawn said...

Oh that picture is wonderful!!! I've got a stack of swaps to do myself and here I sit on the computer, hehe