Thursday, August 10, 2017



Last weekend the kids and I went to a craft fair at the art museum.  The craft booths were nice to walk through, but everyone was mostly interested in the food trucks and the sculptures.

I am not a fan of this particular piece of artwork.  Super creepy.


There is a glass maze, and about two seconds after Rose walked inside, she came back out, crying and holding her head.  She had a big red bump on her forehead from where she had walked into the glass!  Emma and I tried not to giggle, but we weren't very successful.  Then, during the four or so minutes we spent walking through the maze, we saw two other little kids smack their faces pretty hard when walking right into a wall!  We felt sorry for the poor little kids who looked so surprised before they started to cry, but it was also a little amusing.


I love going to local coffee shops and I had heard of a new one that opened close by, so we stopped there after we left the art museum.  It took for-ev-er to get our drinks and I think Rose and Allie had definitely worn out their welcome by the time we did get them, so that was a stop that we could have done without.  Don't they look a little crazy in this picture?


Yesterday we went to Deanna Rose, one of our favorite places to go.  I love how Noah and Rose are holding hands in this picture, walking into the Native American encampment.







We only have three weekdays left before the older kids go back to school, so hopefully we can make the most of them!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What fun summer days! I love Deanna Rose and I love your pictures.
Mom